A lovely fellow author at Musa Publishing, Amaleen Ison, nominated me for this awesome award a few weeks ago. What an honour! Thanks to Amaleen, and you can visit her great blog here.
So here are the rules of this award:
In a post on your blog, nominate 5 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
And here are 7 random facts about me:
1. In live in the hills behind the city of Perth, Western Australia, near a national park…and kangaroos visit the back garden.
2. I’m hooked on a tea called Oriental Spices (mainly licorice and cinnamon…mmm).
3. My home is really a menagerie of small pets (currently two birds and nine pet mice) and one teenage boy!
4. In dreams, I often visit planets around distant stars (yes, truly – Tau Ceti most recently).
5. I used to weave tapestries for a living, using looms and bobbins that haven’t changed style much since the Middle Ages.
6. When I lived in London – near Regents Park – a couple of decades ago, I learnt to feed the squirrels with dessicated coconut instead of whole nuts so they would stay at my hand and I could pat them.
7. Astrology software programmes have unanimous difficulty generating my natal chart; it seems they’re in agreement that I can’t exist.
And now, my five picks for the nomination of Versatile Blogger are:
Ann Montclair http://annmontclair.wordpress.com/
E. H. James http://ehjames.blogspot.com/
Satima Flavell http://satimaflavell.blogspot.com.au/
Helen Venn http://imaginemeatclarion.blogspot.com.au/
S. G. Rogers http://childofyden.wordpress.com/