Thank you to fantasy author Ch’kara Silverwolf for the gift of a One Lovely Blog Award! I met Ch’kara online through an authors’ forum, and know her as a kind and generous soul to her fellow writers, and we found we have a few things in common, not least of which is living in hills backing (or fronting) onto big Australian cities. Thanks, Ch’kara!
Now the rules for the One Lovely Blog Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
3. Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here we go, with 7 facts:
1. I was born on Christmas Island, in the Indian Ocean, home to red crabs, and many wonderful bird species, including silver and golden bosun birds.
2. I now live in the Eastern Hills behind Perth, in Western Australia, with my teenage son.
3. We share our home with two adorable dwarf bunnies….
4. ….and a sweet little songstress.
5. I am currently writing Ascension, the final novel in an epic fantasy sequence called The Siaris Quartet (and am running a Christmas Giveaway of the first three novels, which you can go into the draw for here)!
6. I’m a vegan, and my favourite food is blueberries (with cherries, mangoes and pecan nuts running a close second).
7. I’m an ET contactee who spends fine nights (and days) communing with, and photographing, ships and orbs, and doing my small part toward ‘Disclosure’ of ET presence around Earth. My photos and posts about ETs and spiritual awakening can be found at Heart Star.
My list of nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award are: